Re: [Evolution] Passwords not been saved

On 28/07/06, Ignacio Mas Ivars <nacho kth se> wrote:
Hi all!

I have just upgraded to evo 2.7.4 and now my passwords for the IMAP
accounts are  not been saved between evo runs. Every time I start I need
to type the passwords even though the 'Save password' option is marked.
I guess I am missing some update to some gnome component, but I don't
know which one and I don't want to simply make a hole system update. Any
hints on how evo 2.7.4 stores the passwords?

I think it uses gnome-keyring. See if gnome-keyring-manager runs and
works for other programs.