Re: [Evolution] Signed mail, spam and others.

Hello,

For me in some accounts can be very useful only accept signed mail.
what does "view" mean?
when you open Mail you only view signed mail in this accounts (accounts
for signed mail), not valid is "spam".
do you have email communication only with people who sign their emails,
and anything else is spam?
No.
and what does this have to do with a SMTP server?
I only ask if anyone know something about this. In other case I need
make rules to accept "preserve" only valid signed mail in some accounts.
This can be made in mailserver, mailclient, accepting only mail from
servers with valid SSL certificate, etc.

this does not sound useful to me.
Well, I can not said what can be useful for you, only for me.

Thanks.