Re: [Evolution] Signed mail, spam and others.

hi,

Am Montag, den 24.07.2006, 14:17 +0200 schrieb Fco.:
I think that can be good choice put new option in evolution view menu.

View only valid signed mail. I do not know if any SMTP server can only
accept signed mail (if anyone know something about this please make me
know).
For this reason I think that is good choice to do not lose time with
spam, and not signed mail if you only want signed mail.

what does "view" mean? do you have email communication only with people
who sign their emails, and anything else is spam? and what does this
have to do with a SMTP server?

this does not sound useful to me.

cheers,
andre