Re: [Evolution] Status of Evolution and Exchange

Ade seems to be having the same problems as myself with the connector.  The problems seem to be a combination of Fedora Core 5 and the Evolution Exchange connector.  I never had any problems with Fedora Core 4 and the connector.  I have two systems with Fedora Core 5 (one is 64 bit) and they both have the same issues connecting to the exchange server using the Evolution connector.   Ever since I've moved to Fedora 5, I have not been able to get my emails once.  Evolution will come up and my folders will show emails are available, but then nothing will show up.  It's not an authentication issue.  I've also been running yum updates regularly in order to get the latest code in hopes I can use Evolution soon.  For a temporary workaround, I've been using Thunderbird.

If I could send debug information out to somebody I would be glad to help out.  I really miss using Evolution since it is the best email client for Linux I have used.