Re: [Evolution] Status of Evolution and Exchange

hi ade,
this is all very vague.

Am Donnerstag, den 20.07.2006, 23:13 +0200 schrieb Ade:
? dumb question but I keep getting conflicting reports regarding the
status of Evolution and M$Exchange

what are "conflicts"?

- specifically the calender side of
things. To date the "best" info I have is that as long as the Exchange
server is 2003, patched and with WebDev enabled and that there isn't too
large a user base then this "works"...

what exactly does not work?

I would appreciated (without starting a "war") any advice/info tips
etc.. from any others using Evo in any kind of mixed ENV in a production
environment.

seems like you use evolution version 2.6.0; which evolution-exchange do
you use?

cheers,
andre