Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashing on startup

Barry

Raise bug in http://bugzilla.gnome.org under product
'Evolution-exchange' with stack traces of crash. See
http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces for more details.

Thanks
Poornima
On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 17:30 +0000, "Barry D. Hassler" wrote:

Folks,

All of a sudden, evolution starting crashing on startup. I don't see
any error messages occuring. Using exchange connector for my mail
store, gentoo installation using the following packages:

evolution 2.6.1
evolution-exchange-2.6.0
evolution-data-server 1.6.1

Any thoughts as to where I can start looking? Having to use OWA as a
fallback.....

 Novell, Inc.
Software for the Open Enterprise™
http://www.novell.com