Re: [Evolution] Groupwise recurring appointment support

I'm using version 2.4.2.1.  I may have figured out what the problem is.  There is a bug (313725)
where recurring appointments do not show up when sent from a Groupwise account.  So the
appointments were created, just not displayed correctly.

I do find it confusing though that when I create a recurring appointment under evolution for my
personal calendar and then re-edit the appointment, it indicates that the appointment is a
recurring appointment.  But if I create a recurring appointment for my Groupwise calendar and then
re-edit it, the 'This appointment recurs' box is unchecked.  However, the calendar displays the
recurring icon next to the appointment.  How do you re-edit recurring appointments?

Scott