Re: [Evolution] Another tedious hamfisted administrator with a silly question

Funnily enough I was just eying the possibility of going to Etch - however I kind of put that down as a project for a quiet Friday.

As this is my main machine was kind of wanting to stay at a stable release. However I'm all ears, if its a good idea and the distro is proving to be reliable and reasonably stable

Thanking you all kindly for your help