Re: [Evolution] Another tedious hamfisted administrator with a silly question

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 21:05 +0000, Ben Tyson-Norrman wrote:
Funnily enough I was just eying the possibility of going to Etch -
however I kind of put that down as a project for a quiet Friday.

As this is my main machine was kind of wanting to stay at a stable
release. However I'm all ears, if its a good idea and the distro is
proving to be reliable and reasonably stable

Thanking you all kindly for your help

I've been using it for years, with only the *occasional* hiccup.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"I am trying to do two things: dare to be a radical and not a
fool, which is a matter of no small difficulty."
James A. Garfield