Re: [Evolution] Filtering messages and adjusting score errors

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 15:12 +0530, B S Srinidhi wrote:

I have never used the 'Adjust Score' action, but from the docs:

Score:
Sets the message score to any whole number greater than 0.

Hrm.  Interesting seeing as when you choose Adjust score you get a
"spindial" widget that allows you to choose a score from -3 to 3, and an
experiment does reveal that if the value is > 0, then no error.

You can have
one filter set or change a message score,

Yes, but if it has to be a positive number then a filter cannot decrease
a message's score.  This, IMHO makes scoring less than halfway useful.

Thanx for the documentation excerpt though.  Very interesting.

b.

Brian J. Murrell