Re: [Evolution] Palms and Evolution

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 13:14 -0800, Mindy Fillmore wrote:
Anyone have some links or advice in getting evolution to sync with a
palm? I have had some luck with kpilot already, and hoping they get out
kitchensync soon.  Until then, gnomepilot and how to get evolution to
sync with kpilot and my palm are kind of confusing me.  The links I can
find on the 'net are either outdated or assume you already know how to
work the things.  I know how to work kpilot now, but could you send
along advice on how to get it to work with evolution, please?

A side note on the subject: what are people using to sync their mobile
devices with evolution? It's a bit chaotic at the moment imho.