Re: [Evolution] Evolution and FC4

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 20:49 +0100, guenther wrote:
I've had various issues that caused nasty data loss with evolution 2.4.
I assume you filed bugs at bugzilla.gnome.org for all of em, didn't you?

At least one. Then I switched back to a known stable version very
quickly, I did not want to jeopardise any more data just for a bug
report.

FWIW, FC5 will ship GNOME 2.14 (and thus Evo 2.6) in a few months.
Current development version already ships uptodate Evo 2.5.x development
releases.

So I will wait ;-)