Re: [Evolution] Purging Selected Messages?

hi ken,

Am Dienstag, den 20.12.2005, 13:11 -0500 schrieb Ken Mandelberg:
I use the "mark it as deleted" imap option. However, I do want from
time to time save space and purge selected "deleted" messages. Is this
possible in evolution 1.4.6?

no, and it's also not possible in later versions.

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!