[Evolution] installing Evolution updates on FC4

I hesitate as it may be a rather stupid question but I cannot seem to
install newer versions of Evolution under FC4.
Yum update is completely satisfied with Evolution 2.2.3 ( actually I'm
too) and can't (won't) find any new version. However, I found on the FC4
site version 2.5.90. Innocently I loaded it down (I can't write
downloaded it) (all available evolution-nnn.rpm files) and tried to
install it with rpm. The list of missing dependencies was overwhelming.
However, yum could solve that for me (I thought) and I used the command
'installocal' however, after a deep thinking and looking on the net, yum
told me there were a lot of missing dependencies.
The only reason I want to update for is that maybe the possibility
exists to connect my PDA with Evolution using bluetooth, as I have given
up on Opensync.
I can of course compile from source but that's no solution for the list
of dependencies has nothing to do with the compilation.
System: Linux 2.6.14-1.1656_FC4  x86_64 (AMD64) Evolution 2.2.3.
Does anybody know of a good solution for this problem? I know it is
actually not an Evolution problem but it is due to the different special
gnome libraries and subprograms necessary to run Evolution.
I hope somebody can give help as Evolution is one of my most essential
applications.
Joep