Re: [Evolution] My sent folder does not get synchronized

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 08:52 +0100, guenther wrote:

Reference manual, written specification? If I get that right, you are
about development -- this one should come pretty close:

 http://go-evolution.org/Main_Page

Close but no cigar. This is a functional spec for developers, so it's
great if you want to know about Bonobo, threading, etc. but is not much
help to the inquiring user.

For example, a filter rule can match on an expression. Where do I find a
definition of allowable expressions? The online Help says:

        "(For programmers only) Match a message according to an expression you
write in the Scheme language, used to define filters in Evolution."

Right, I Have Been Warned but I'm going to press on regardless. Now
what? How is the input presented to my expression? What output is
expected? Are there predefined variables for e.g. header fields, and if
so what are they?

OK, let's search the Wiki at http://go-evolution.org/Main_Page for
"filters". We get a list of test cases and that's it. No information
whatever about what filters are, how they're implemented, or when
they're activiated.

That's what I want a reference manual for.

poc