Re: [Evolution] Setting default addressbook for new entries?

I think empty search was blocked to fix some issue with loading
entire LDAP addressbook in e-name selector dialog.

You can still try to get the entire address book, by some hack, like
setting the advanced search filter "email contains @"

Thanks,
Sushma.