Re: [Evolution] Setting default addressbook for new entries?
- From: Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com>
- To: Erik Forsberg <forsberg cendio se>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Setting default addressbook for new entries?
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:30:48 +0530
I think empty search was blocked to fix some issue with loading
entire LDAP addressbook in e-name selector dialog.
You can still try to get the entire address book, by some hack, like
setting the advanced search filter "email contains @"
On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 10:00 +0100, Erik Forsberg wrote:
Another, perhaps stupid, question - with Evolution 1.4.5, I could set
the search field to the empty string and then hit enter to get a list
of all entries in the global (LDAP-based) addressbook (up to the limit
on how many entries a search should return). This was very handy in
some situations, but it doesn't work in 2.4.1 - is this a bug or a
] [Thread Prev