Re: [Evolution] GPG support

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 22:59 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
Speaking of that - I've found that for some reason, when you click the
seal, the text in the window that pops up can't be copied and pasted.
This is an inconvenience because I would like to be able to search for
the public key on a keyserver by pasting the ID.

Or even better, by clickin on a button have the key added to your
keyring!