Re: [Evolution] how to recover lost calendar data

at the end I was able to recover all my data very easily.
I should have checked better before submitting my post but I nearly had a
panic attack.

~/.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics  was still there  and it
'magically' reappeared once I rebooted the machine. Probably killing all the
evolution related processes would have achieved the same.

maypo

Sent from the Gnome Evolution - General forum at Nabble.com.