[Evolution] Evolution LDAP schema: Instant Messaging attributes

Another LDAP question: I'd like to store the IM identities of my contacts on LDAP. Currently when I connect to the addressbook using Evo 2.4.1, the IM fields are grayed. Whereas the local addressbook has these fields enabled.

Does anyone know if there's a schema for those attributes? Or how can I find out what Evo expects as attribute names for them?

TIA,
Karim