[Evolution] Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Folder for sent mail?

--
Viele GrÃÃe
Heiko Jansen

Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> 14.12.06 17.43 Uhr >>>
Hi Patrick - just to clarify my point of view: My wish is not limited to
organize communication with a certain correspondent. I have, e.g., folders
organized by certain topics or by institutions (with multiple
correspondents, and not all of which I know in advance). Admittedly this
makes it sometimes difficult for me to decide in which folder a mail goes
(yeah, I know, copying is old fashioned...)

With vFolders you don't have to decide. That's the point. The same
message can be in multiple places if it answers to multiple criteria.

Yep. But that works only if I have clear matching rules or if I manually apply
categories to the mails. vFolders are nice but in my eyes are much harder to
maintain than "real" folders for what I want to achieve.

Heiko