Re: [Evolution] Suse 10.2, Evolution and gnutls

Hi Jim,

Not exactly - until we know the difference between .12 and .13.  We can assume (safely) that it wouldn't have
had any API/ABI breaks as evolution is running.

V. Varadhan

Jim McKean <jmckean prattcorp com> 12/09/06 10:50 PM >>>
I just updated an openSUSe laptop to 10.2, mainly because I wanted to
upgrade Evolution.  On startup first time, Evo would not launch and
reported that it could not find libgnutls.so.12.

The Suse upgrade apparently upgrades gnutls and installed
libgnutls.so.13.  I am a little afraid to roll gnutls back, not knowing
what needs it, so as a short-term solution I created a link named
libgnutls.so.12 and linked it to *.13.

Evo starts now, but I wonder if I have created a monster.  Any ideas?