Re: [Evolution] Shared calendars & exchange 2003 : generic error

Hi Pieter,

Thanks for using Evolution.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-December/msg00029.html has my reply to a similar query.

HTH,

V. Varadhan

"Pieter Vanmeerbeek" <pv vasco com> 11/29/06 5:17 PM >>>
Hi,

I'm new to evolution and trying to use it as client for an exchange 2003
in a mixed environment (linux/windows).

I succeeded in configuring the account (although it takes a while during
setup authentication before I can continue), however I'm having troubles
adding a shared calendar.

I'm using a debian edgy with evolution 2.8.1.

When using the File > Subscribe to other user's Folder, I can lookup the
user (using GAL) and select the Calendar. But when I proceed I'm getting
an error 'Generic error'.

I have access rights to this calendar (I tried to do the same thing
using the same user user accounts in an outlook, which works fine).

Does anyone know what's wrong?

Kind regards,
Pieter