[Evolution] Problem with accounts passwords in evolution 2.8.2

Hello

I kind of have a strange problem after upgrading an openSuse 10.1 installation to 10.2 . I still use my old directory, as I did not change my home partition. But now, evolution keeps asking me for the passwords to my account every time it does something. This is really annoying. Has anyone got an idea, how this can be fixed?

I am using KDE 3.5.5, Evolution 2.8.2 and as said openSuse 10.2, out of the box.

Btw, if any developer is reading this: The popup for the passwords does not appear in the KDE task list, and gets shuffled to the background, if any other window becomes visible. Should be kind of modal to evolution, i think.

regards, Roland