Re: [Evolution] How to change Cc: to To: and To: to Cc:

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 13:53 -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 01:30 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi robin,

Am Freitag, den 08.12.2006, 11:41 -0700 schrieb Robin Laing:
I want to reply to a message with multiple recipients.  The problem is
that the person I want to reply to is in the Cc: line, not the To: line.
  How do I change the To: to Cc: and the Cc: to To:?  I have done this
in Thunderbird for ages and I really need this feature.

the only thing that comes to my mind is "copy and paste" here.

cheers,
andre

Which is a real pain.  A real pain as many of the mail lists I am on,
this one included won't even give me the correct reply to address.  On a
list I don't want to reply to the original sender but to the list and
maybe CC the original sender.

Ctrl-L (Reply to List).

poc