Re: [Evolution] How to change Cc: to To: and To: to Cc:

hi robin,

Am Freitag, den 08.12.2006, 11:41 -0700 schrieb Robin Laing:
I want to reply to a message with multiple recipients.  The problem is
that the person I want to reply to is in the Cc: line, not the To: line.
  How do I change the To: to Cc: and the Cc: to To:?  I have done this
in Thunderbird for ages and I really need this feature.

the only thing that comes to my mind is "copy and paste" here.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!