Re: [Evolution] How to avoid "Return receipt"?

On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 16:39 -0400, Jorge FÃbregas wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to Evolution. I'm using it with the Exchange connector at work. So
far, so good.  However, I have a question regarding the return receipt. Is
there a way I could make my client (Evolution) not send the receipt?
[...]

Firstly, go into your account preferences dialog (Edit --> Preferences
--> Mail Accounts). From there, select your account and then select
"Edit" from the buttons on the right; and go to the "Defaults" tab.
There is a section called "Message Receipts" at the bottom of that page,
wherein you can set the choice to "Never" (read receipt requests are
simply ignored), "Always" (read receipts are always sent if they are
requested of by the sender) or "Ask for each message" (you will be
prompted on a per-message basis to send or not to send the read
receipt).

Hope that helps.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479