[Evolution] How to avoid "Return receipt"?

Hi,

I'm new to Evolution. I'm using it with the Exchange connector at work. So
far, so good.  However, I have a question regarding the return receipt. Is
there a way I could make my client (Evolution) not send the receipt?

For example, in Kmail, when someone sends me a msg with "return receipt" Kmail
will notify me and will ask me what I want to do (send receipt, not send it
etc...).  I looked everywhere in Evolution and I couldn't see such option.
Also, it won't even tell when someone sends a message with "return receipt".
I can check the msg source and by looking at the header I can figure out
that..but It would be great if it warned you whenever you receive such a
message.

Thanks in advance!

Jorge