[Evolution] Invalid time value

Hi,

I am using Evo 2.6.3 on SuSE 10.0 (Evo compiled from sources with no
problems) and have a small problem with the Calendar/Time values. Time
values are shown as HH.MM, not as HH:MM. Due to this, I get the error
message "Invalid time value" each time I try to add/edit an
appointment's time. I have to change the "." to ":" manually :( This is
very annoying, because I had no problems with Evo 2.6.0. Where does Evo
get this time formatting from and how could I change the formatting back
to "normal"?

Thanks in advance,
Kimmo