[Evolution] Question About Evo Odd Behavior

Hello,

I'm new to Evo. I am running version 2.6.1 on Dapper Drake. It is
displaying what I consider an odd behavior that I have never encountered
before in an email client. It does not display emails that I send to
myself.

I set Evo up to send/receive email from my Gmail account. Everything
seemed to be working well. I can receive email from other people and
send email out. However, when I send an email to myself (ie. from:
user gmail com to: user gmail com), it DOES NOT show up in my Evo inbox.
It DOES show up in Gmail when checked through a web browser.

I have never experienced this behavior under the same conditions in
Thunderbird or MS Outlook.

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Sam