[Evolution] RE : Re: automatically genereted contacts

>hi jo,

hallo Andre

>i always wonder why people ask a question (auto import all >email
>addresses) totally unrelated to their problem (restoring their >address
>books)... :-)

well.... what shall I say....under *precises* conditions, asking random questions could be a very renewing practice, did'nt you know?

too complicated to explain, Andre. I have backed up my /home (befor a format and a new installation of ubuntu 6.06) but thats not the point, the contacts.db that is in it is ridicolously inconsistent  in relations to the size of my inbox (it contains not more than 20 addresses while there are more than 8000 incoming msgs in the inbox, from i guess, 100/150 persons with which i would like to be in contact).

That's why i was asking a way to extract the addresses: I do not have a contacts file who is worthy to restore.

so, if there is a way... I will be veeeery happy....

tchuess,
jo