[Evolution] automatically genereted contacts

hi everyone,

at lest in the release 2.4.6 you can tell evolution to automatically add a contact to your address book at any replay you perform.  (options--> mail preferences-->>..... )

question: is it possible to tell evolution to pick up *every address* containd in the incoming mail and to put it in the contacts file?

My problem is that after restored my system, i have succesfully imported the old mbox to the new installation, but i have lost my contacts. Is there a smarter way other than  tape my self everything?

thanks!
jo