Re: [Evolution] email:// URI handling?

hi matthew,

Am Dienstag, den 08.08.2006, 10:25 -0400 schrieb Matthew Beale:
  I'm on evolution 2.6.2, and trying to get my desktop up with beagle.

  Error while Opening folder
  email://1139305938 5482 0 hank/ica-star;uid=17.

  No provider available for protocol `email'

You can get the error message "No provider available for protocol
'email'" if you have just installed Evolution on a new machine and have
copied the file named "filters.xml", so your filter rules are suffering
from a version mismatch with Evolution. Since the filters refer to
accounts directly, and accounts all have a unique ID number, you get the
above error if it cannot find the account anymore, so you either have
not copied the account settings or they have been changed in the
meantime. To fix it, edit your filters and re-select the folder for each
Copy/Move filter.

cheers,
andre

--