Re: [Evolution] Multiple message selection using control?

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 13:25 -0400, Claude S. Sutton wrote:
If you will look at the filter box you will see that there is a
selection for filtering either incoming or outgoing messages.

So to sort messages that are sent to a particular group into that
group's mailbox, all you have to do is set up a filter to store that
mail in the appropriate box.

The other way to do it would be to include in the message a blind copy
to yourself and have an incoming filter store the message in the
appropriate box.

Thank you for your prompt reply. The assumption that I'm an
inexperienced user who doesn't know about filtering is incorrect -- I've
got quite a few filters set up filtering email from various lists into
associated mailboxes. My issue isn't with filtering, so the description
of how to filter and sort messages doesn't address my question about the
behavior of the control key.

--
Tod Hagan
AIRMAP/Climate Change Research Center