Re: [Evolution] Multiple message selection using control?

Tod Hagan wrote:
Hi,

In the previous version of Evolution I was using (1.4.5), I could select
several nonadjacent messages using the control key, and then perform an
action on them all.

This feature isn't working in 2.6.2 -- I'm limited to selecting either a
single message or, by using the shift key, a range of contiguous
messages.

When I left click a message to select it while holding control, the
cursor momentarily displays a small '+' (plus sign) just to the right,
but the selection is unchanged. Is this a bug with 2.6.2?

Thanks.

If you will look at the filter box you will see that there is a selection for filtering either incoming or outgoing messages.

So to sort messages that are sent to a particular group into that group's mailbox, all you have to do is set up a filter to store that mail in the appropriate box.

The other way to do it would be to include in the message a blind copy to yourself and have an incoming filter store the message in the appropriate box.

CSSJR