[Evolution] Setting a custom outgoing font

Hi all,

At work, we are trying to shift away from Windows on the desktop for
technical staff.  However, we still have to interoperate closely with
non-technical staff running Outlook, which means using the exchange
plugin, calendars, etc...  I'm the guinea pig that get to make it all
work before it gets set up for others.

Largely the migration has worked really well.  There are however two
things that did not work and one of which is apparently a
showstopper!? The showstopper is that I can't work out how to force
evolution to wrap the message body in a FONT=arial.  The other problem
is that evolution is failing to access the global address book,
complaining about an invalid URL.  I'll only deal with the showstopper
here, though any suggestions regarding the other problem would be
appreciated - My guess is a slight misconfiguration of our exchange
server.

We are required to send all work email conforming to the company
`image'.  Specifically all email must be in HTML with a custom font
(Arial, 10pt, black).  Multipart with a plain-text is also okay, but
there must be an HTML version in that font.  I've found how I can set
my display so that emails without a font set appear in Arial 10pt, but
not how to add FONT= to the body of the email.  To be clear, every
part of the message including the signature is supposed to be in
Arial.

Please no commentary on why HTML mail or adding FONT= to outgoing
email is bad.  I think shifting desktops away from windows is enough
for one step without bring in the evils of HTML mail with custom
fonts...

Corrin

PS: I sent this twice from my work address but neither my mails to the
list nor posts from the list have appeared at work, so I'm now posting
it from home.  I would appreciate if people could CC my work email
address (corrin datamine com) on replies.