Re: [Evolution] Signatures

Edit, Preferences, Composer Preferences, Signatures tab, select the
signature you want then Edit. That seems to be what you're looking for.

Des

Thank you - I had indeed missed something elementary.  It may be that
I've taught Outlook for years and got into a way of thinking, but it
does seem to be that Evolution has some 'interesting' ways to do things.
Having discovered that I have to edit my account to create a signature,
I should have kept looking to find where I edited it, instead of
expecting creating and editing to be in the same place.

OK