Re: [Evolution] Re: exchange connector slowness ...

On 4/29/06, Joost Kraaijeveld <J Kraaijeveld askesis nl> wrote:
Hi,

A  me-too post. I do not use IMAP or virtual folders, have a snappy OWA response using Firefox, but for daily
use I run a W2K VMWare session with Outlook 2000 to handle my email as the Evolution response is (nearly)
unworkable.

I saw on the evolution WIKI that in relation to crashes with the
exchange connector, :

"Evolution-data-server-1.4.1.1 has been released with a fix for this.
All versions of evolution-data-server after 1.4.1.1 would be having
this fix in them."

The evolution data server that ships with SUSE10 (and after updates) is:

1.4.0-5

I'm going to try updating to the newest available version that I can
find an RPM for (not being a gnome user) and we'll see if it fixes
this. At this point, I like the interface and features but this is
intolerable.

Peter