[Evolution] Calendar appointments and contacts list vanished

Today when I started evolution, my calendar appointments and contact
list were empty.  However, I still have a file
.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics, which when I look with
a text editor, I see still has my appointments.  It's a similar story
for .evolution/addressbook/local/system/addressbook.db.  Has evolution
somehow forgotten to look in these places, and if so how do I tell it?

I'm running version 2.0.2, on Fedora Core 3 and using the .gnome
desktop.  My home directory was recently restored due to changing its
location to new disks.