Re: [Evolution] Google import of Evolution iCal export

On Sun, 2006-04-16 at 12:00 -0400, Saikat Guha wrote:
Google calendar (calendar.google.com) doesn't seem to like Evolution
iCal files; I am trying to track down whether it is a problem with
Google's import, or evolution's export.

[snip]

Is the problem of Google being unable to import Evolution files a
problem with Google's parser, or Evolution's export?

Evolution's export is broken. A VTIMEZONE component *is* required for
each TZID used in a VCALENDAR component. From old files I have lying
around it seems that Evolution got it right at some point. But then
again I may have just copied the .ics file from ~/.evolution (which does
have the VZIMEZONE).

./borup