[Evolution] Calendar alert pop-ups

I see in evolution 2.6.0 (Gnome 2.14, Fedora Core 5), that you get this
neat notification bubble appear in the bottom right of the screen for
appointment alarms.

Is it possible to *just* get that in place of the pop-up reminder pane
that appears - admittedly you don't have the chance to edit the
appointment etc, but its a nice neat  reminder that doesn't steal focus
etc, so I would like to just use that....

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]