Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.6 - adding a 'move' icon

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 12:11 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
[An add-on to my posting of 3 April 11:26]
One more question for the "drag-and-droppers":
   How do you create a new folder when dragging and dropping?

Which leads me to make another suggestion to the developers
[which I will post in the official place]:  When clicking
Move and then New, the new folder is created as a subfolder
under the one currently selected,

The dialog box lets you select where to create the new folder.

poc