[Evolution] Meeting announcements from Outlook 2003

Is there any planned support or secret handshake to get Evolution to handle calender attachments for meetings generated by Outlook 2003?

I seem to remember it working for older versions out Outlook, but I may be halucinating.

I am using Fedora Core 5. I have also used Fedora Core 4 and SuSE 10.0.

The attachment shows up as a Microsoft T-Nef file.

Is there a missing library dependancy and/or build option that I am missing? If needs be, I can rebuild it. I just want to know what I am missing, if anything.

Thanks!

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa