[Evolution] (maybe) FAQs

hi people,
i'm pretty new into Evolution. I've got some "stupid" FAQ:

- is there a way to show a "label" column that pairs with color label ?

- i have a weather voice option in Modify -> Preferences -> Task &
Calendar -> Alarms tab that is showing nothing .... since i remember
that some time ago Evolution got a "today" page with wheather info
should i enable some other things ?

- when i backup-&-restore my /home/user/.evolution folder i see my old
emails, but i have to setup again my mail accounts and the column view
of each folder .... where are stored that other settings ? in Gconf
maybe ? How could i take them in the backup phase ?

Thanks !
        -n

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://koolinus.wordpress.com     http://www.koolinus.net

"If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy."
Linux Registered User #293182