Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6.0 error: /bin/sh too many open files

Il giorno mer, 05/04/2006 alle 09.26 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan ha
scritto:

It may or may not be relevant to your problem, but why is Evo
using /root? Are you running it as root? Did you copy your home
directory to /root by mistake?
Yes,
it is not relevant, but I'm using root for my normal jobs.
I know that it's not so good, but I have no problems, and I have a lot
of problems in migrating root to another user.

Bye
 Ambrogio