[Evolution] Evolution 2.6.0 error: /bin/sh too many open files

Hi all,
I'm using now Evolution 2.6.0 from Fedora Core 5 x86_64.

Before it, I used Fedora Core 4 with evo 2.4

I noted a lot of difference from 2.4 and 2.6 and more of it I don't
like, but this is not the problem.
I copied my old home directory from the old PC to the new with Fedora
Core 5, and I had some crashes with Evolution.

The most frequent is /bin/sh too many open files.

In the shell, I have also the messages:
(evolution:3276): camel-WARNING **: Could not save object state file to
'/root/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox.sbd/.#Nuovi.cmeta': Too many open
files.

I don't know why, but this error is frequent. I think for filters.
I have a lot of filters, and the first 3 filters are a command line for
bogofilter.
With evo 2.4 I never had the error.

I searched on google, but the only think I found was that I have to
check the /proc/sys/fs/file-max and file-nr.

My output is:
File-max: 100000
file-nr:  2040    0       100000

Someone can help me, because I work a lot with mail and I don't want to
change email software.

Tnx in advance to all
 Ambrogio