Re: [Evolution] Unable to see inbox.

Hi there,

I just now have the same problem, after filtering more than 250 mails in
my inbox. Could it be that you have created an "empty" filter that
causes all mails to be sent to "nowhere". You may want to try to use
"View -> Show deleted messages" (problem is I am running German version
of Evolution, so I don't know the exact sounding in your menus) in your
inbox-folder. I could then see all messages that had accidently been
moved and was able to undelete them all.
Just an idea ... :)