[Evolution] how do I train Evolution in junk detection ?

greetings from sunny Sydney. I'm using Evolution 2.4, compiled from
source on a Mandrake 10 box. I've been using the "mark messages as junk"
junk button to train Evolution in junk detection.. so far +- 200 junk
emails.. I have the options selected (edit -> preferences -> mail
preferences -> junk) for automatic local and remote junk filtering on
input, but Evolution never seems to learn - similar junk mails keep
appearing in my inbox, I keep junk-buttoning them.  I read in the user
guide that Evolution uses Spam Assassin.. I had assumed that this was
now built-in to Evolution. Wrong assumption ? Do I have to install S-A
separately ? Or do I train it through some other path ?
thanks
Rod
--
http://distributedcomputing.info - find out how to make your pc work for