Re: [Evolution] Calendar invitation in Outlook express

Hello,

(I might be wrong but) AFAIK Outlook Express does not support calendar
at all ? So maybe this is the problem?

Lubos

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 12:51 +0530, Shrikant Navelkar wrote:
hi,
I need help to integrate evolution calander to MS Outlook express. The
requirement is as follows:
1.  I am using evolution 2.2.2. I set-up a meeting in my calender and
send email invitation to the participants.
2.  The participants using evolution or MS Outlook can read my
invitation correctly but paticipants  using MS Outlook express can read
my invitation.
3.  Is there any solution for this ?

Thanks in advance.

Shrikant