Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.4

Hi,

In bugzilla.gnome.org, you can file the bugs under "Connector" product.

Sure. There needs to be a 2.4.x version added and wouldn't it be more
intuitive if it was called evolution-connector in line with all the
other evo stuff.

2.4.x is already created. And yeah, that connector name should also be
changed there. Will take it up with Harish sometime soon.

I've tried getting back traces before on 2.2.x using the doco here
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml but the problem I
kept running into is that e-d-s and evo-connector seem to get run up
elsewhere and when I run evo through gdb it takes ages and doesn't
always work at all. I'll give it another go but do I need to run e-d-s
and connector in separate gdb instances and if so what order do I run
them up.

Yes, evo, e-d-s and evolution-exchange are three separate processes. You
can always attach gdb to these processes once they crash. But, if you
want to start them separately in gdb, then you need to run them in three
different sessions. First start exchange, then e-d-s and then evolution.

Yes I do, I also find that my exchange calendar doesn't alway appear
in the clock applet on the panel but my personal one always does. Will
play a bit more and then add some bugzilla fun!

Wonder if its because exchange now needs the authentication and it might
yet be authenticated by the panel clock ?

-- Sarfraaz