[Evolution] Evolution 2.4

Hi All,

Sorry for the long winded post.

After a bit of messing around I managed to compile myself up a set of rpms for evo 2.4 on FC4. It wasn't too bad, just a bit time consuming :-)

A nice improvement.

Anyway I'm seeing a few problems, probably mostly to do with the fact I'm connecting to an Exchange 2003 server and the various issues with that. The first problem I had was when I went to check/file bugs against the package. As a separate package should it have a separate component with bugzilla or should I search/file it under plain evo (or something else)?

I can't confirm all these were there in 2.2.x as I'm only just starting to use the Calendar (partially due to lazyness, partially due to some problems I had with 2.2.x).

Some of the problems I'm having I've seen in bugzilla under 2.3, should I update these to 2.4 in bugzilla? When I get time I'll search the 2.3/2.4 bugs and update/add as appropriate. Just wanted to post them to the list to see what others were seeing.

OK here goes...
- I'm seeing bug #312747 when trying to move a recurring meeting from my local calendar to the exchange calendar. Evo just locks solid.
- When I start evoution it asks me for a password for every part of the exchange server. This includes mail, contacts, calendar, todo plus any other of the afore mentioned that are in public folders. The setting of the remember password option appears to make no difference.
- Some times when I log in it comes back with incorrect password. I then have to quit, kill e-d-s etc and then go back in to get it to auth properly. Not sure if this is to do with the fact I'm using the FC4 mozilla-nspr rather than the standalone naspr package.
- I receive a meeting request from another timezone (our head office is 5 hrs behind us). It shows the correct time in the request but when I save it to the calendar it show's it at the time of the requestor (so what should be a meeting at 13:00 come up as 08:00) - not sure if its related to this bug 311937
- Can't update the time of the recurring meeting (to manually fix the problem above) - may be this one 314214
- When I accept a meeting to the exchange calendar it shows up but if I quit and go back in its gone (haven't tried local).

Cheers,
Pete